
The pattern was provided by my dear sister Emma Wigworthy, who has published it for download at ravelry, an enchanting place for knitters... grab this portkey to get it "free of charge" - a muggle term meaning it is a gift.
I am rather pleased with this first ever pair of socks produced by me without aid of magic or exchange of galleons and knuts. The yarn is a self-striping one from Schoppel Wolle called Admiral Ombre. I am so pleased that I have been a little naughty and used some of my Gringotts pay to purchase some other self striping yarns, and am now knitting a pair of socks for my little witch.
Mr Wychwood has just reminded me that it is my night to visit our local gymnasium, where there are some most wondrous machines to help me get a body which even Veela will envy. So, must dash...!!!

1 comment:
Your blog is great too. I am a rookie with the blogging and am so impressed with the cleverness and creativity of everyone's. The socks are very cute. Self striping yarn is great with first socks and definitely gets you hooked with the whole sock thing. Congrats on Gryffindor too; it is a great house (spoken so wisely after less than a week)!
Calliope Smythwyck
Post a Comment