Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Friday, 23 May 2008

I Bagged A Bargain!

This great British saying describes getting something wonderful for not very much money. Well, I have just bagged the most amazing bargain, my dear sister Emma's bag which she has knitted for the Bag Design Contest, and it didn't cost me a single knut! She is so generous and kind to me. She has written about this herself and included pictures, so to save my weary knitters fingers, please just grab this portkey to visit her place of enchantment - Emma's Magical Portal I have bagged several other bargains this week for my spoilee's package, and am itching to get on with making the handmade items. However, common sense has prevailed so I am delaying new projects until after our family holiday which starts tomorrow when we set sail for Ireland - and I haven't packed a single thing yet, must dash...!!!

4 comments:

Gryffinitter said...

Tagged! Go check out the meme on my blog...

Alison said...

Have a nice holiday in Ireland. So jealous. My kids are still in school and will likely wait until August for a true get away.

Alison said...

P.S. Gorgeous, gorgeous bag. Se all covet your new bag!

Queen Frysia said...

You lucky duckling! On both the sister count and the bag!