Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Friday, 17 October 2008

Quidditch Round 2

Hurray, Quidditch again, I do hope we find the snitch this time though, we really need to up our points to stand any chance of winning the House Cup. Here are my answers for the pre-match warm-up... 1. What animal does the portrait in the Muggle Prime Minster’s office resemble? b. Frog 2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry? a. Gillywater 3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies? b. Gwenog Jones 4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s? c. 5 5. What is Professor Slughorn’s favorite candy? d. Crystallized Pineapple 6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest? c. Hippogriff 7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear? b. Magenta 8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling? a. Amulets 9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth? c. 16 Galleons 10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials? b. H.E.F I hope to be around for the snitch hunting, although this is by no means certain as we are taking our little witch and wizard to see a Disney On Ice show, this year it is Nemo and Friends. So if the snitch is released before I return late afternoon I shall miss all the fun again, although I shall no doubt have a wonderful time at the ice show. So, time to get the little ones to bed so that they are bright and fresh for tomorrow's outing, must dash...!!!

No comments: