Monday, 13 October 2008
Gryffindor Assignment #2
I think I'm late getting this homework in, hope that the headgirl and prefect let me off!
1. At what are Hogwarts students allowed to swear loudly if smoovenu attenuclea attempts to strangle them?
Venomous Tentaculae
2. An animal form protector charm is a stuproan.
Patronus
3. Who is the potions master in HBP? Choare Gushroln
Horace Slughorn
4. What is Aragog? A troaclanuam
Acromantula
5. Who is imperiused and cursed by a necklace in HBP? Itkea Lebl
Katie Bell
6. What does Harry destroy in HBP? choxerrous
Horcruxes
7. Draught of living death is comprised of ? (list the four components)
Asphodel
Wormwood
Valerian roots
Sopophorous bean
8. What potion can reverse the draught of living death? dweliggnew
Wiggenweld
Bonus: Who is R. A. B.?
Regulus Arcturus Black
And now I have knitting to do - a handmade item for a clever Ravenclaw boy. Must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment