Saturday, 25 October 2008
Gryffindor Assignment No.3
We have great homework assignments in Gryffindor, I love this one...
Decipher the following quote from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince:
"OFXMWPOZCP DLJD APZAWP QTYO TE QLC PLDTPC EZ QZCRTGP ZESPCD QZC MPTYR HCZYR ESLY MPTYR CTRSE."
SPCXTZYP RCLYRPC
"DUMBLEDORE SAYS PEOPLE FIND IT FAR EASIER TO FORGIVE OTHERS FOR BEING WRONG THAN BEING RIGHT".
HERMIONE GRANGER.
Bonus 1: Who became scarred and developed a taste for raw meat in Chapter 29 of HBP?
Bill Weasley.
Bonus 2: Who developed an antidote for a birthday present in Chapter 18 of HBP?
Professor Slughorn.
Well, homework's done, and having been away at a magical convention for the last couple of days, I need to spend some time re-bonding with my family, starting with a trip out together. Must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well done on the homework, Lizzie. Hope your family day was a great one!
Oh what did you guys go do? Was it something magical or muggle? I rather enjoy the muggle Halloween celebrations this time of year.
Post a Comment