To prove this is my original work, here is the Gryffindor lion that I shall be using as my marker:
And here are the results of all my hard work...
Bowtruckle
Before:
After performing the "Twiggifors" charm (transfigures twigs into an animated creature):
Remembrall
Before:
After performing the "Remifors" charm (transfigures tea strainer, fibre & LED into a Remembrall):
Golden Snitch
Before:
After performing the "Yarnifors" charm (transfigures yarn & paper into a Golden Snitch):
Hagrids Rock Cakes
Before:
After performing the "Stonifors" charm (transfigures stones into rock cakes):
Decoy Detonator
Before:
After performing the "Poolifors" charm (transfigures a pool ball into a decoy detonator):
Nose Biting Teacup
Before:
After performing the "Fangifors" charm (transfigures a cup & teeth into a nose-biting teacup):
Spectrespecs
Before:
After performing the "Spectifors" charm (transfigures spectacles and paper into spectrespecs):
Time Turner
Before:
After performing the "Sandifors" charm (transfigures an egg timer into a time turner):
So there you have it, I hope it's up to standard Professors!
Now I need to get to bed in order to store up some energy for tomorrow's fun - dueling! Must dash!!!

4 comments:
Great Job.
Haha, I love it! You'd better go see Madam Pomfrey about that nose injury, though!!! LOL
waw you seams to have a great time at Hogwarts this year... Im so sad that I can't join you this year. Say hello to everyone... Good luck on your clases, hope all of them turns out as well as you Transfigurations ;) Hugs
I love your remembrall!
Post a Comment