I finished my wee sock for my Reducio spoilee which was a little larger than my normal effort, as I wanted to make it extra special, so I used a larger stitch-count (34 in the round) to accommodate the house mascot design from Emma's Hogwarts House Bookscarves. I added the design using duplicate stitch, which was a real pain over the tiny stitches, but the end product is fantastic - I'll post pics once my spoilee has received the package, but here is a pic of the Tri-Wizard Cup that I made to go in with the sock, the them being "Magical Games".
And for HSKS I have cast on for one of the larger items that is going in the package. Can't give away anything though just in case Olive reads this! But, I have so far crafted 2 small items, and have plans for 3 larger items, maybe more depending on how far the yarn goes… I'm really pleased now with how my plans for her package are coming along, I just hope I can fit all the knitting in to my busy schedule which includes test knitting a large pattern for Emma which is totally unrelated to any of my swaps!
Ah well, with all this crafting to do I really should be getting on with it, must dash!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment