I've been busy getting ready this week for the first Quidditch match of term. I made it onto the team as Beater, so I get to whack the bludger around! My team mates are Intarsia Bindoff who is Keeper, Penelope of Flitwick is Chaser, and Mistry Moonbleu is Seeker.
Mistry has been busy researching cheers for the team, here's my favourite:
Down the pitch to victory
On Lions on!
Fight on till the Snitch we see
Battle on and on!
Beat out the Keeper, oh Lions,
Score on mounting score,
Bludge all the Chasers and Seekers,
Let that Lion roar!
Drive those Hufflepuffs off their heads,
Fight 'em, Lions, fight!
Brave gold and red,
Go right ahead,
Grab the Snitch for victory!
So I can't wait until tomorrow, and need to hit the sack so that my energy levels are ready for the match. Must dash!!!
Friday, 23 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You had some fantastic trivia!!! Job well done! :)
Post a Comment