Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Friday, 31 July 2009

Summer Camp Game #6

Our dear headmistress has set us all guessing at the potions that she keeps in her trunk. There are six altogether, and she is giving out clues. Unfortunately I will be missing most of these, but happily the reason is that Mr Wychwood has finally managed to track me down and reverse the effects of the rejuvenation and displacement potion I had inadvertantly drunk. To celebrate our reunion, we are taking our wee witch and wizard on a family camping trip. Anyway, here are my suggestions for the potions Winnie carries around: 1. Draught of Peace (worked this out from the clue on her blog) 2. Mandrake Restorative Draught (worked this out from the clue in Ravelry) 3. Felix Felicis 4. Blood Replenishing Potion 5. Calming Draught 6. Mrs Scowers Magical Mess Remover And that's it from me until after our vacation which I now have to go and pack for, must dash...!!!

No comments: