It's been a fun week at camp, with all the campers searching around for golden eggs hidden by our cabin counsellors and their minions. I've actually managed to find a few and am feeling pretty good about that, as I usually suck at this sort of game!
The weeks are flying by, I do hope that the magical reversal squad are doing their best to bring me back to my normal age and time, these teenage angst hormones are really beginning to irritate me, and if Bridget the Bloodthirsty snores again tonight I may just have to give her cause to thirst for more blood!
I have been doing my best to unwind by knitting, and this week have managed to complete a Gryffindor tie, lavender wardrobe hanger, gold coin purse, and am now getting on with another preemie hat for SPEW.
Pictures of the hat will be forthcoming once it is complete, so I really should get on with it, must dash...!!!
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment