Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Summer Camp Game #3

There was a boggart lurking outside my home this morning, in the form of a Grim. Shudder!!! Anyway, I managed to rustle up the Riddikulus charm... I was laughing so much that I nearly had an accident myself! Anyway, I doubt that this one will try taking up residence on my patch again. In other news I have been getting on with the Summer Camp workshop package for my spoilee Salamandra Grindelwald. I'm mostly done with the main handmade item, just a few finishing touches, speaking of which, I must dash...!!!

5 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

ROFL That's hilarious, Lizzie!!!!

JellybeanInc said...

LOL! You an almost see the Grimm thinking "Awww, great."

Elizabeth said...

Verrry nice! Great humor! The kids will get a good laugh with that one for sure!

femmusic said...

Hilarious!

Pandora said...

AHHHH! This is hilarious!