Full descriptions:
1. Gorgeous blue (my fave colour) dishcloth handmade by Wisty, embossed with a witch's hat. My first ever handmade dischcloth, I must make some myself now, I love it!
2. Hogwarts Journal, it's fantastic, so quirky, and shall now be my notes companion for all future Hogwarts swaps re packages, homework, pattern ideas, and so on.
3. Color Style pattern book by Pam Allen and Ann Budd. 17 great designs, I particularly like the Bohus knee high socks. And a very useful section on the back about colour techniques.
4. Holiday Window Snowman Craft Kit. My little ones love this, it will be put away until the appropriate time, and they will then have lots of fun making it up.
Thank you Wisty for this wonderful prize, and to everyone who voted for my kit in HSKS6. And good luck to you all for HSKS7, the winner is going to be very spoilt!
Now to spend some time drooling over these patterns, must dash...!!!
Sunday, 12 April 2009
HSKS6 Best Kit Prize
Wow, it is definitely worth winning the best kit award! My prize for HSKS6 landed this weekend from Wisty, and of course my little witch and wizard were full of anticipation now that they know that when Mummy gets a package it always contains something very wonderful! And they were not disappointed, look at the fabulous stuff I won...
Full descriptions:
1. Gorgeous blue (my fave colour) dishcloth handmade by Wisty, embossed with a witch's hat. My first ever handmade dischcloth, I must make some myself now, I love it!
2. Hogwarts Journal, it's fantastic, so quirky, and shall now be my notes companion for all future Hogwarts swaps re packages, homework, pattern ideas, and so on.
3. Color Style pattern book by Pam Allen and Ann Budd. 17 great designs, I particularly like the Bohus knee high socks. And a very useful section on the back about colour techniques.
4. Holiday Window Snowman Craft Kit. My little ones love this, it will be put away until the appropriate time, and they will then have lots of fun making it up.
Thank you Wisty for this wonderful prize, and to everyone who voted for my kit in HSKS6. And good luck to you all for HSKS7, the winner is going to be very spoilt!
Now to spend some time drooling over these patterns, must dash...!!!
Full descriptions:
1. Gorgeous blue (my fave colour) dishcloth handmade by Wisty, embossed with a witch's hat. My first ever handmade dischcloth, I must make some myself now, I love it!
2. Hogwarts Journal, it's fantastic, so quirky, and shall now be my notes companion for all future Hogwarts swaps re packages, homework, pattern ideas, and so on.
3. Color Style pattern book by Pam Allen and Ann Budd. 17 great designs, I particularly like the Bohus knee high socks. And a very useful section on the back about colour techniques.
4. Holiday Window Snowman Craft Kit. My little ones love this, it will be put away until the appropriate time, and they will then have lots of fun making it up.
Thank you Wisty for this wonderful prize, and to everyone who voted for my kit in HSKS6. And good luck to you all for HSKS7, the winner is going to be very spoilt!
Now to spend some time drooling over these patterns, must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you like it, Lizzie, but I have to admit I didn't make the dishcloth. It was a donation from another talented Hogwarts student.
What a great prize! And you totally deserved/deserve it! I'm hoping you win again this term, because, seriously, my kit from you is AWESOME!!!
To the snake pit we are headed, oh, but where?
Her name is something true
something real
something honest
Did you figure it out? Who is this?
The other part of her name is a comic book character
a nymph
a Jupiter moon!
Post a Comment