Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Sunday, 4 January 2009

Hogwarts Little Bit of Everything Swap

I have enrolled in the HLBOES where I have been sorted into Ravenclaw. Term has now started, and I have been assigned a spoiler and a spoilee. My spoiler is known as snookerum in Ravelry, but in the wizarding world is actually Isabella Prince, and of course is a Slytherin student. My spoilee is eXtremeSpinning in Ravelry, and in the wizarding world is the famous Luna Lovegood, an alumni of great note. She is now a mother of 2 girls, and uses her "free" time to spin fibers into wonderful yarns. I have the pleasure of making her a hat this term, and so will be putting on my thinking cap to come up with a quirky item of millinery for her! So, I'm off to browse hat patterns in Ravelry, must dash...!!!

No comments: