It's been a busy old week for me, filled with gifts and fun. First off I received a simply gorgeous hand-made set of house book-marks from
Pren, who felt guilty about sending me a Hufflepuff one in our tree ornaments trade given that is not my house - how silly of her, it made a great gift for my beloved sister
Emma Wigworthy. And how lucky for me that she felt this way - I now have these wonderful items to decorate my Harry Potter history collection with...

I also got busy knitting up some more hats for disadvantaged elves, who Emma was co-ordinating a collection of wearables for. Here are the ones I made for her most recent distribution...

And then for Flying homework I had to make a snitch, with some "individual flare", so I made this tape measure cover, and adapted the wings from the patterns so that they attached to give the impression of a letter "W" for Wychwood!

The next term in Hogwarts courtesy of HSKS7 starts soon (see the link on my sidebar) and I have been invited to be a Gryffindor Prefect! But right now, Mr Wychwood has reminded me it is my night to visit the gym - must dash...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment