We had Dad's funeral on Monday. It was a beautiful celebration of his life, and so many lovely people were there, some who I haven't met with for years. All were saying what a wonderful man he was, and sharing their precious memories of him.
And then on Wednesday I arrived home late to find a package from my spoilee, Clara Clovenhoof. I opened it and cried, it is such a perfect representation of the way I feel right now...
Yes, it is a beautiful Willow Tree figurine by Susan Lordi called "Kept forever in the heart", the words that my darling son said to comfort me in my distress.
Thank you Clara, you have no idea how touched I am by this thoughtful gift which I will treasure forever.
Friday, 22 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful! I love this group of people. They are truly very special. Hugs!
Post a Comment