Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Friday, 21 May 2010

Silver Celebration

Whilst on holiday in Florida, Mr Wychwood and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary.  I can't quite believe that we have been married for 25 years - I still feel too young for that!  Anyway, we celebrated the big day with a truly magical day at Discovery Cove.  Our little ones were overcome with awe when we arrived there and told them that we would be swimming with dolphins. Here are some pictures of me and mine enjoying this amazing experience...






We were fortunate enough for our holiday to coincide with the final launch of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and so took a trip out to Titusville to watch this momentous event...


During our stay in Orlando we visited some Muggle parks and met the Disney characters.  Our little ones were very excited about this, and wanted lots of pictures with their special friends to share with their pals back in the UK...


It was a totally fabulous holiday, and I shall treasure the memories forever.

And now I am back in the UK, getting on with normal life again, which includes putting together a package of surprises for Olive Bumblebirch, for which the early send deadline is looming, so I must dash...!!!

5 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

How awesome!!! It looks like you all had a fantastic time!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I would LOVE to sit in your living room with you and see all your lovely photos! (I'm a photo junky ... I enjoy scrapbooking too much and take TONS of photos myself.) At any rate ... that one of your daughter is fabulous. Are you going to enlarge it and frame it for her? You could do the same for your son, too! They could enjoy that memory every day.

Sarah said...

Wow! It looks like you had an amazing time with your family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 25 years!!!

Wisteria Lovegood said...

What a perfectly wonderful holiday and anniversary celebration. It looks like a good time was had by all.