I've been practising my knitting charms whilst on holiday at a Muggle holiday resort called "DisneyWorld". It is in Florida USA, and Mr Wychwood treated the family to a trip here to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I brought some wool along because my dear sister, Emma Wigworthy, asked me to try out a pattern she has designed. Here is my progress so far...
It is a lovely knitting experience, and looks good even without blocking, so I'm sure that it will be truly beautiful once blocked to show off the lace motifs even more effectively.
This is the last night we will be spending here, and so I have lots of sorting and packing to do whilst Mr Wychwood supervises the children in the pool. Must dash!!!...
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beautiful work, Lizzie, and lovely design, Emma. I am excited to hear about your wonderful holiday! My wonderful DH surprized me with a trip to Disneyland for our anniversary last year ... poor kiddos had to stay home ... but they were spoiled by grandma :)
Wow! That is really pretty. I think I would go insane if I tried to knit something like that.
Post a Comment