Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Saturday, 26 September 2009

York Minster


Thought you might like to see where I am this weekend, travelling incognito amongst a horde of Muggles.

I have just had a lovely lunch at Betty's, and wandered down to the Minster. The bells are playing lovely music, it is a sunny day, and I am able to enjoy it at my own pace, as Mr Wychwood has taken the children to visit his Mother, whilst I tour York. How wonderful!

And now I am off to the back of the Minster to visit Treasurers House before getting ready for a meal out with friends tonight. Must dash... !!!

3 comments:

Shelvicious said...

Welcome to the Arrows!

Amethyst said...

I'm so jealous! I love the sound of church bells. I went house hunting today, and one of the houses I liked the best was just down the road from a church that was playing bell music.

AshAsh said...

LOVE that shot! What a clear blue sky... here's hoping that's what we'll see for all our quidditch matches!