Friday, 20 March 2009
Elephant House
I am sat eating lunch at the Elephant House in Edinburgh, where JK Rowling first wrote the wonderful story of Harry Potter. I am here with friends from HSKS, Lily May Clearwater, Emma Gorodok, Elladora Madley, and my dear sister Emma Wigworthy. Hermione Bagnold is on her way we hope! No idea if this picture will post from an email Blog post, hope so! If successful I will post a picture of the motley crew. We we're planning trips to Honeydukes, The Three Broomsticks (whisky museum), Hogwarts Castle (the city one), Nocturn Alley this evening (King Mary Close). Must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YAY!!! I'm really glad to hear you all made it :D
Lizzy the picture worked, so post away!
How fun!! ::waves to friends::
Great! Thanks for getting these posts up for us!
Jealous (1,000,000 000)! Have a wonderful time!!!
Post a Comment