Do you really need more stitch markers?
No! But I would love some like these!
DPNs, circular, or straight?
Circulars for magic loop 2 at a time socks of course!
Favorite yarn?
Knitpicks essential sock yarn, it is lovely to knit up.
Dream yarn?
Knitpicks Shimmer Hand-Dyed Lace Yarn in Stained Glass Colourway.
Favorite HP Movie?
Goblet of Fire.
Favorite HP character?
Hermione.
What is your favorite pattern?
Currently it is the house bookscarves by Emma. I also like the fairisle pouch bags by Rosemary Waits, and would love to adapt it to make a round drawstring pouch to hold small projects like the bookscarves.
Michief managed, and now I really must get to bed. It is past witching hour, and I have to be up in the morning for my little witches birthday party at a wonderful local muggle play centre. Must dash...!!!
Friday, 6 February 2009
Gryfferin Quiz - Spoiler Helplist!
Here's a quiz that we Gryffindors have shamelessly plagiarised from Slytherin...
What are your three most favorite colors?
Blue, Purple, Green.
What are you three least favorite colors?
Yellow, Salmon, Orange.
Your favourite candy?
Blackcurrant liquorice.
Who is your favorite Weasley?
Molly.
Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both, but mostly knit.
What type of kit did you ask for?
Bag kit.
Acrylic?
Has its uses, my daughter hates "itchy" wool!
Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl?
Millicent Brocklehurst.
Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit.
Folding scissors, Knitpicks view sizer, Shrinkydinks, Display file for patterns.
What are your three most favorite scents?
Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Lime.
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Sweet.
Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life?
My twin Emma Wigworthy and I! Here we are in HSKS5 attire...
Do you really need more stitch markers?
No! But I would love some like these!
DPNs, circular, or straight?
Circulars for magic loop 2 at a time socks of course!
Favorite yarn?
Knitpicks essential sock yarn, it is lovely to knit up.
Dream yarn?
Knitpicks Shimmer Hand-Dyed Lace Yarn in Stained Glass Colourway.
Favorite HP Movie?
Goblet of Fire.
Favorite HP character?
Hermione.
What is your favorite pattern?
Currently it is the house bookscarves by Emma. I also like the fairisle pouch bags by Rosemary Waits, and would love to adapt it to make a round drawstring pouch to hold small projects like the bookscarves.
Michief managed, and now I really must get to bed. It is past witching hour, and I have to be up in the morning for my little witches birthday party at a wonderful local muggle play centre. Must dash...!!!
Do you really need more stitch markers?
No! But I would love some like these!
DPNs, circular, or straight?
Circulars for magic loop 2 at a time socks of course!
Favorite yarn?
Knitpicks essential sock yarn, it is lovely to knit up.
Dream yarn?
Knitpicks Shimmer Hand-Dyed Lace Yarn in Stained Glass Colourway.
Favorite HP Movie?
Goblet of Fire.
Favorite HP character?
Hermione.
What is your favorite pattern?
Currently it is the house bookscarves by Emma. I also like the fairisle pouch bags by Rosemary Waits, and would love to adapt it to make a round drawstring pouch to hold small projects like the bookscarves.
Michief managed, and now I really must get to bed. It is past witching hour, and I have to be up in the morning for my little witches birthday party at a wonderful local muggle play centre. Must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Since you are in Gryffindor I hope you don't mind a little bit of gold/yellow in your package.
I'll keep those extras in mind ;-) Now if I were to send you Shrinkydinks would you prefer the ones that use a inkjet printer or the sheets that let you draw your own? Something tells me I might be making another Knitpicks order soon ;-D
((hugs))
Meg
Post a Comment