Tuesday, 17 February 2009
HLBOES Hat
My big news this week is that I have finished making the hat for my spoilee Luna Lovegood in the HLBOES swap. It has been quite an adventure, as I started out making one hat, and had knit approx 6 inches when I dedided to frog the whole thing, I just didn't like the way it was turning out. So I switched to a totally different pattern, and am so glad I did, I love the end result! However, I cannot spoil the surprise by sharing it here with you until after Luna has received her package. But here as a little teaser is a picture of the leftover hufflepuff yarns I used...
And now I have to get cracking with the rest of her package, must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tag your it! see my blog for details on the game www.sinknitty.com ~Ophelia
Post a Comment