Saturday, 20 September 2008
Spoiling News
It has been an exciting week for me, learning that this term I am to be spoilt by a simply wonderful Danish witch, known as Kaae. I also have the pleasure of spoiling a poet, Eugene Nigeno, who is in Ravenclaw - I have had such fun reading his magical diary on the Floo Network.
Today is my little wizard's 5th birthday, and he is full of anticipation for his party, which we are hosting at a huge local play centre. It will be a fun party, with many of his friends from elementary wizarding school including his elder sister, and his cousins who are of course Wigworthy's - my dear sister Emma's children.
This of course means that I have stacks of little last minute preparations to get through, so I must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratilations on your sons birdthday, hope You have a wonderful day.
Now Lizzy get ready to get spoiled... :)
Post a Comment