Sunday, 14 September 2008
HSKS6 Questionnaire
I hope you read this Kaae!
Potter Name: Lizzie Wychwood
Rav ID: Wychwoodlady
I am allergic to: Work! Nothing else fortunately.
Pets that I have: None, unless you count my animal husband!
My favorite yarn: Sock yarn, of course! I'd love to try a merino/silk mix.
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I'm a Gryffindor! But if I were Ravenclaw I would go for film colours because they look great in Emma's Luna's Moonlight socks!
My favorite flavor: Lime, closely followed by strawberry!
My favorite holiday: Definitely Christmas.
I would like to receive a: Yarn dyeing kit, if Kaae was willing to have a go at it, so am I (hope my first go is more successful!). Sock yarn please though!
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: My all time favourite so far are Knitpicks Harmony circulars 2.5mm 32" long for magic loop knitting. I would love these in a longer version to try my hand at 2 socks at a time.
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: No, Knitpicks have me hooked!
I've participated in HSKS: Once - HSKS5.
Do you have a birthday during this swap?: No, but my little wizard will be 5 on 20th September!
And now I have to finish up the package for my Twilight swap partner, the deadline for sending it is tomorrow - must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey I love the link to the Common Room can I ask how you did it. You are very clever!
Post a Comment