Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Saturday, 13 November 2010

Sledging fun!

Emma's eldest wizard turned 18 today, and to celebrate the whole family joined him for a wonderful Muggle pastime - sledging.  This is great fun, involving careening down a snow covered slope on a sled, bumping into other sledgers, and falling over in the snow.  Our little witch and wizards had a wonderful time racing, tandem sledging, and throwing snow at each other.  We elder witches and wizards joined in the fun too - everybody had a sledge because we were at an indoor slope, with snow artificially made by some amazing Muggle contraption - their ingenuity could easily be mistaken for magic!

My newly adult nephew has now gone for a men's night out with his cousins and uncles, and so I am left at home caring for my exhausted little witch and wizard, who it is high time I put to bed, so I must dash...!!!

No comments: