Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

HSKS12 Welcome!

I am so excited about this swap - we are making Horcruxes!  Obviously not real ones, that would be so awful!  No, we are crafting them! 

And here are my answers to the first assignment:

  1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).  Emma Gorodok
  2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. Emma Wigworthy!!! (April)
  3. Someone from a different country. Hermione Bagnold (Currently Italy)
  4. A new HSKS Family member. Nicky Lovely
  5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Megaera Black
  6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)  Fleur Sweeting (259!!!)
  7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Ambyr Phoenixfyre
  8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Gryphon the Great (Blue)
  9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Allitrya Spelling (Christmas)
  10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Celestina Pettigrew (Wool)
Now, as I have a package to get boxed up in another swap, I really must dash!!!

2 comments:

YogaKnot said...

its good to be back in hsks with you again. :)

minerva wood

Amethyst said...

Whew, finally someone who said wool was their favorite fiber. It's mine, too, although I really like it blended with bamboo or tencel. There are an awful lot of alpaca fans at Hogwarts!