What 5 things would you not leave home without if you were going into hiding, camping, or running away and WHY.
Well, I’m going to list the 5 things I must have when I go camping…
1. My husband and children!
What’s the point in camping if they aren’t with me?
2. My latest read – so right now it would be “I shall wear midnight” by Terry Pratchett.
I feel lost if I don’t have a book on the go!
3. My current must finish knitting project – right now that would be a pair of socks designed by my sister for a magazine.
Yep, I feel lost if I don’t have some knitting with me too!
4. My clip on LED light – it’s purple and has an adjustable arm and head so that it can be angled to shine on whatever I want.
Essential for night-time reading and knitting.
5. My shampoo – decanted into a travel size bottle with click-open top.
I feel awful if my hair isn’t squeaky clean, and the shampoo I regularly use doubles up as body wash too.
I am actually going away this weekend, although not camping, and I have everything above except for number 4! So I really had better make sure I have everything else I need for the weekend – must dash!!!...

No comments:
Post a Comment