I've got it!...
W2 = Celestina Pettigrew has seen every Harry Potter film in the theatre.
I2 = Emma Gorodok dyes yarn - I love the Fawkes colourway (it's the Gryffindor in me!)
N2 = Alexandria Lovegood is new to HSKS.
G2 = Gryphon the Great has 3 siblings.
O2 = Rowan Dragonsinger has 69 items queued (I only have 3).
And for anyone who hasn't done this yet, here's info about me...
I have spun a skein of yarn in charcoal. I'm now spinning some in 3 shades of blue.
I have worked at a Catholic families summer camp near Pately Bridge, North Yorkshire.
I have been on lots of trains, my favourite was to Berlin before East & West were re-united.
I love Knitpicks yarn - we can't get it in the UK.
I can speak a little German.
I have seen every Harry Potter film in the theater.
I have dyed lots of yarn with Koolaid and food colouring.
I am not new to HSKS - this is my 7th time!
I have 4 siblings (1 twin sister, 3 brothers).
I only have 3 items in my Ravelry queue!
I have an Owl as my patronus.
I own a collection of books - all of the Terry Pratchett Discworld series in hardback.
I have replicas of Harry and Hermione's wands, and a great witches hat made by Kaae.
I have been to lots of castles, most recently Cinderella's castle at Magic Kingdom!
I make stitchmarkers.
I live in West Yorkshire, UK.
I am from England in the United Kingdom.
I love sour candies, especially apple sours.
I played quidditch in HSKS10 (does that count?)
I own all of the Harry Potter movies so far.
I have been in HSKS 6 times before, ever since HSKS5.
I have been on lots of multi-day camping trips, my favourite was a trip with DH to Bavaria.
I can play the flute.
I was born in April.
I did not bring a pet to summer camp!
So that's it for me, now to get on with the kit I'm making up for Ambyr - must dash!!!...
Friday, 23 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment