Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Friday, 18 June 2010

Packing Again!

It doesn't seem like a whole term since I packed up my trunk to come to Hogwarts, but here I am packing again to go home for the summer. It was a great term, which is probably why it seemed to go so fast. 

I had great fun with my wonderful sister with Emma Wigworthy co-ordinating Dueling Club, we had 2 divisions - one for knit, and one for crochet. 

And quidditch was awesome this term - we had great referees, and all the houses got to play each other.  There were a couple of matches where a house was short of players, so they pulled in subs, which is how I got to play for Ravenclaw in one of the matches.

The best part of all though was seeing how much my friend Olive Bumblebirch liked the Hermione Granger themed kit that I put together for her. 

And I'm loving this part of the swap, seeing all the wonderful kits that students have put together for their friends - there is so much creativity abounding in our Hogwarts students.

Well, I really should get on with packing my trunk, otherwise I will be late to Hogsmeade Station to catch the Hogwarts Express home, so I really must dash...!!!

No comments: