Thursday, 25 June 2009
Sozzled!
What a great time I'm having here at camp and being a teenager again. We've already had a campfire, with a sing-song session, voices oiled by copious amounts of Butterbeer - would you believe some naughty wizard or witch hid 99 bottles of the stuff in our cabin? Not only that, it was spiked with something wicked! I got rather tipsy very quickly, and rather embarassingly spilled a whole bottle over our dreamboat counsellor, Antonio. I must say though that I really enjoyed mopping him dry!
Antonio is helping us all to have such a fun time, and this week he has asked us to follow up on our Muggle pretend game, by saying which of our 4 statements was the "lie", and why the others were true. So here goes:
1: I have never travelled outside Europe. This is the lie, I have been to the USA several times, and to Hong Kong.
2: I scored 100% in a statistics exam at university. I hoped people would think this was the lie, because I think it is quite a joke, but it really is true!
3: I have slept in a 12th century castle. I have actually spent a weekend at Alton Castle which is a catholic youth centre.
4: I have never watched "Its A Wonderful Life". This is true, can you believe it? I keep promising myself each Xmas that I will watch it, but never get the chance!
So there you have it, well done to Wisty for guessing correctly (helped along by Emma's helpful hint!).
Well, it's dinner-time for me now, so I must dash...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment