Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Places Visited

England is a wonderful country, we have such a variety of beautiful landscapes, historical buildings, and quirky shops. Here is a list of the places we visited during our 2 week family camping holiday... Marmion Tower Middleham Castle Brymor Ice Cream Parlour Black Sheep Brewery Wensleydale Longwool Shop Forbidden Corner Studley Royal Pateley Bridge The oldest sweet shop in England Langdale Ambleside Hawkshead Wray Castle Stott Park Bobbin Mill Fell Foot Park Hilltop Tarn Hows Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill The Alpaca Centre Aira Force Stickle Tarn Grasmere So as you can see, we had a very busy couple of weeks visiting lots of places using our English Heritage and National Trust memberships, and my dear sister Emma Wigworthy and I had a couple of trips out satisfying our fibre and yarn yearnings! And now we are off to visit my dear mother, as it's her birthday, must dash...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo...If I get to go to Britain when my husband's tourney is there, I'm gonna have you write up my itinerary! :)