Thursday, 24 April 2008
Curses!
Goodness me, my silver tongued twin sister (Emma Wigworthy) has persuaded me to start up this blog, and sign up for the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 5. She knows just how busy I am, and that fitting this sort of pleasure in and around my little ones will require time magic of the most powerful kind. But (!), I have made the plunge - she must have put me under an imperious curse! It's just as well that she is the dearest sister anyone could ever wish for, and can be relied upon to unceasingly support me in keeping my agreements. So here I am, and welcome to my blog which is heavily relying upon my quickquill control skills. Must dash off.....!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay, first comment! welcome to hsks lizzie, even if your twin did curse you into it you'll have a GREAT time. Hope to see you in the Great Hall often!
Post a Comment