Welcome to this magical portal where the hurried jottings from my quickquill are randomly published.

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Harry Potter Replicas

I've been making lots of replicas over the last year or so for the various swaps I have joined in on Ravelry.  I love the satisfaction I get from finishing a project, and seeing how the person I've sent it to likes it. 

The replicas I've found most enjoyment from are of the wonderful books referenced in Harry Potter. 

I started by making some miniatures for the Reducio swap...


Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them,
Quidditch Through The Ages, Monster Book of Monsters,
The History of Magic, Advanced Potion Making
















Then I graduated to larger versions, made by recovering notebooks...

Hogwarts A History
The Healer's Helpmate

 
Advanced Potion Making
Home Life & Social Habits of British Muggles


Practical Defensive Magic


Quidditch Teams of Britain & Ireland
Enchantment


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

They are SO authentic looking. Are you covering a regular notebook?

Also, the images, are you designing any of those, or cleverly finding them on the web?

I LOVE the ideas you come up with and the work you do. It fascinates me! I'd love to craft with you one day!!!